Welcome to KFA-NY

Collapse

vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite with CMS

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakattack standing behind their products.........

Yakattack standing behind their products.........

This is just a shout out to Yakattack products . I have a Yakattack Visi PoleII that may be from 2012 (I think I won it in a raffle at J-Bay) that the base came loose on it ,I goto get a new one and they didn't have the one I wanted .so I come back home and go to their web site and it says they have a lifetime Warranty :whaat: so I look into what is all about and Contacting them was tough the old fashion way (email) so I see they are on Facebook so I contacted them that way . Well guy contacts...
    Go to post

• Re: 2012/13/14/15/16/17 Tournament questions, commments, HIJACKS go here!

Re: 2012/13/14/15/16/17 Tournament questions, commments, HIJACKS go here!

So my 19 inch Bluefish is winning right now? :banana:...
    Go to post

• Re: camera mount

Re: camera mount

James, there was nothing on tv tonight, so I knocked out a sketch of the camera mount. It's below. Let me know if you have any questions.
    WalterB

Go to post

• Winter Indoor Meetings

Winter Indoor Meetings

April Indoor Meeting Announcement

Our April indoor meeting will be on:

When: Thursday April 14, 2011

Time: 7:00 – 9:30 PM

Where: The Seminar room at Steins Marine. Located at 23 River Rd., Sayville

Directions:
    From the East End: Sunrise Hwy west to Lakeland Ave South, continue south crossing Montauk Hwy at end make left onto Edwards Ave. Take Edwards to the 4 way stop sign make right and immediate left onto Erwin St. shop is at the
    Go to post

• KFA welcome Page

KFA welcome Page

Welcome to the Kayak Fishing Association of New York.
    Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our site. Our forum is free to join but the deeper content and invaluable threads like the Fishing Partner Wanted and recent Fishing Reports are all in the Members Only section. If youd like to view that content and get on board with a great club, you can get an application here: Join Membership isnt unlimited and we cap the club at 100 members, so if you want to
    Go to post
    Last edited by behemoth; 01-25-2024, 08:55 PM.

• Tommy The Legend

Tommy The Legend

Tommy The Legend

Tommy came to a man's world to learn of kayak fishing armed with all the video knowledge he could find.
    Mother nature always tests the kayak fishermen and Tommy was about to pay his dues.

He came with pictures of fish from legends of this magical place.
    His eyes were aglow .
    Kayaks everywhere he could see.
    He was surrounded by legends and history.
    Many men have come here and failed.

The test had begun,...
    Go to post

• HOLY COW! By Yakdawg

HOLY COW! By Yakdawg

HOLY COW!

I woke up early Saturday determined not to get my usual late start at the OTWM Walter Bundy picnic. I plugged West Meadow Beach into Waze at 6am and off I went. Waze decided to bring me to the back of the park behind the marsh. So much for being early, I found the park on my own. I pulled in the lot a bit after 7am and started to set up after greeting other members who were mulling around and getting setup as well. My plan was to fish for Sea Bass during the slack and...
    Go to post

• North Atlantic Ocean

North Atlantic Ocean

Watched the water and winds for a couple of days .Then it was time to see what mother nature had to say . I guess the stars aligned . Launch time was go time as the Ocean came alive , birds went up to scout for us, the whale waved as it devoured a pile of bunker . I've never been in it so alive. Hard to decide which way to go ,which way to throw. Piles of bunker getting destroyed , bass slamming the kayak total chaos . No defined direction of anything ,bunker flying out the water bass flying o...
    Go to post

• Cross one off of the bucket list

Cross one off of the bucket list

Had a day for the ages down in Boyton Beach, Fla. Started my day with a 25lb albie- then 2 Kingfish---one a 30lb + --- numerous drop offs and then this beauty! What a fight. We were on our way in---I thought my chance s at hooking up again were through when in 80 feet of water and a mile offshore- she hit---about 50 yards behind me---she jumped and I knew it was on---my guide paddled over and said to me "strap in cuz this is going to be a long fight" ---sure enough - 40 minutes later and being towed...
    Go to post

• Busy week fish wise

Busy week fish wise

Full moon fish came in to take a tour . Went out last week to teach my son how to work an area and use his Lowrance better . It is real hard to get a rhythm down and try to teach it to someone else. He is my son sooooo...after trying to work him into it and a damn fish hitting my tube almost every time , he was getting a little "me" on me. I know ,I am ,I'm doing it .I said OK got it good and I tried to move away when another fish hits. Hey as long as your right here how about a picture (trying t...
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Yakattack standing behind their products.........
    by mrfixit1
    This is just a shout out to Yakattack products . I have a Yakattack Visi PoleII that may be from 2012 (I think I won it in a raffle at J-Bay) that the base came loose on it ,I goto get a new one and they didn't have the one I wanted .so I come back home and go to their web site and it says they have a lifetime Warranty :whaat: so I look into what is all about and Contacting them was tough the old fashion way (email) so I see they are on Facebook so I contacted them that way . Well guy contacts...
    06-16-2022, 04:13 PM
  • KFA welcome Page
    by behemoth

Welcome to the Kayak Fishing Association of New York.
    Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our site. Our forum is free to join but the deeper content and invaluable threads like the Fishing Partner Wanted and recent Fishing Reports are all in the Members Only section. If youd like to view that content and get on board with a great club, you can get an application here: Join Membership isnt unlimited and we cap the club at 100 members, so if you want to
    02-21-2019, 03:25 PM
  • Tommy The Legend
    by elkfish
    Tommy The Legend

Tommy came to a man's world to learn of kayak fishing armed with all the video knowledge he could find.
    Mother nature always tests the kayak fishermen and Tommy was about to pay his dues.

He came with pictures of fish from legends of this magical place.
    His eyes were aglow .
    Kayaks everywhere he could see.
    He was surrounded by legends and history.
    Many men have come here and failed.

The test had begun,...
    08-04-2018, 09:55 AM
  • HOLY COW! By Yakdawg
    by elkfish
    HOLY COW!

I woke up early Saturday determined not to get my usual late start at the OTWM Walter Bundy picnic. I plugged West Meadow Beach into Waze at 6am and off I went. Waze decided to bring me to the back of the park behind the marsh. So much for being early, I found the park on my own. I pulled in the lot a bit after 7am and started to set up after greeting other members who were mulling around and getting setup as well. My plan was to fish for Sea Bass during the slack and...
    10-06-2017, 04:52 PM
  • Re: 2012/13/14/15/16/17 Tournament questions, commments, HIJACKS go here!
    by Iplayfair
    So my 19 inch Bluefish is winning right now? :banana:...
    06-09-2017, 04:58 PM
  • North Atlantic Ocean
    by elkfish
    Watched the water and winds for a couple of days .Then it was time to see what mother nature had to say . I guess the stars aligned . Launch time was go time as the Ocean came alive , birds went up to scout for us, the whale waved as it devoured a pile of bunker . I've never been in it so alive. Hard to decide which way to go ,which way to throw. Piles of bunker getting destroyed , bass slamming the kayak total chaos . No defined direction of anything ,bunker flying out the water bass flying o...
    11-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Working...
X